Help ID my T Top manufacturer

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toodee

Reaction score
Trying to figure out who makes the T Top frame on my 91 Parker so I can see if the manufacturer is still around and sells replacement canvas tops. A lot easier than taking it to get a custom top. It’s 5’x8’. There are no markings on the frame. Does anyone recognize the manufacturer of this t top frame?

Attachments

• 88882BFF-3552-4194-9D6B-68CC2DDEE0AB.jpeg
    88882BFF-3552-4194-9D6B-68CC2DDEE0AB.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 16
Trying to figure out who makes the T Top frame on my 91 Parker so I can see if the manufacturer is still around and sells replacement canvas tops. A lot easier than taking it to get a custom top. It’s 5’x8’. There are no markings on the frame. Does anyone recognize the manufacturer of this t top frame?
Try this link to Stryker T-Tops. They are in business and up and running. I don't know if Stryker is the original manufacturer, but I'd bet they have a replacement canvas top that works.... I don't have a CC/with T-top so I will be corrected by CP folks who do; and I'll bet others will know of other sources for your top.
Replacement Stryker T-Top Canopies | Stryker T-Tops

I don't know where you are located, but if in Eastern NC, and you decide you want to have one custom built, I'd recommend A&J Canvas, Vanceboro, NC. They are great folks, and do great work at reasonable prices. (They do all the canvas work for Grady-White Boats; so we know, at least those Grady folks have quality canvas! It's a shame they don't have a Parker to match ☺)

Last edited:
Don't even worry about who made it....I can assure you....Strkyer did not! That's China crap.

All you need to do is take it to a sailmakers shop or marine upholstery shop in your area..NOW...It will be cheaper if YOU take it off and take it to them.....BUT be sure to take pixs of the way it is laced......Yea it's not as simple as you think.

Thanks everyone. I’ll be headed to a marine upholstery shop.

Contact Michael at coastal canvas in eastern NC and he will get your measurements and mail you one! Great dude.

Back