help in finding windshield wiper motor fuse

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishmanjs

Reaction score
I was installing a new wiper motor starboard side on my 2510. Forgot to switch battery off when hooking up wiring; had a spark and then a "pop" after 2 wires touched accidentally and now no juice now to the wiring or rocker switch. Does anyone know where that fuse might be? Many thanks!!

Is there a breaker next to the switch on your switch panel?

If not, good luck, you're in for a treat if your electrical system labeling is anything like typical. I'd start by tracing the wiring coming from the switch to see where they go, which should lead you to the fuse. Other than that, you can test all the fuses in the block for continuity, and see which one is blown. That might be your fastest way.

Thnx. Found fuse panel next to holding tank pump out. Parker did good labeling them, never saw before because labeling was faded
That's an interesting location for it. Usually they're somewhere up behind the helm console.

If you have a picture of the installation and don't mind posting it, it may help other members out in the future!

Back