• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

help with internet boat sales - 2320

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kemo sabe

Reaction score
Parker owners - I am selling a sweetheart of a 2320 this spring. In the past I have used print media to sell my boats. My sense is that internet sites like boat trader, boats.com and others are a better way to go these days but I need help to decide on which one.

If any readers have had a good experience using one of these sites or intel about which site might reach the widest audience for this type of boat, I would really appreciate your help.

thanks -
Dick

SOLD

I have used both Craigslist and boattrader in the past with great success. Boatrader you need to pay a fee for but one ad goes nationwide. Craigslist is free but you have to make an ad for every market you want to be in.
Glws

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Many individuals have great success right here. In fact, this is where I found my 2320 and many people come here specifically looking for Parkers. Just make sure you provide pictures, amount, and location and I bet it will sell right here if priced right for it's condition. Good luck.

You will find that the serious buyers are on this website post it on hear and give it some time if your boat is in good shape it will get around

Try The Hull Truth, I am on Long Island and sold a boat to a buyer in Wisconsin. Very easy transaction

I've had boat-selling success on Craigslist, FaceBook Marketplace and THT.

It looks like everyone had success on all the websites looks like u have a lot of choices pick two or three and post on them like I said if your boat is in good shape you'll sell it u just need the the right person at the right time

Back