Help with LED spotlight and placement

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

veiszb

Reaction score
I had a golight LED on my 32 Luhrs. I this boat i dont want to spend $500 again. Please send me any other products that you have on your boat. Also where is your placed. Thanks in advance. Have a great day

It's hard to help without knowing what boat you have. I too have had good success with Golights. I had a single light mounted on the forward center area of the roof and experienced terrible reflection off the pulpit area of the (high) West Coast bow rail on my 2520. On my 2820 I bit the bullet and installed 2, one in each front corner in order to keep the light off pulpit rail when traveling straight. If you have a newer Parker Sport Cabin with the West Coast bow rail (which I really like) you will experience reflection if you mount a single light along the centerline atop the cabin. Good Luck...

I have the ACR light and as JohnK stated you will experience glare from the rail but it is vital tool for me when I leave the dock at night to go tuna fishing, my route to the inlet is filled with markers and crab, conch traps. A couple of friends have mounted a piece of starboard on the front rail to avoid the glare.

Latest posts

Back