Hi what do you do when not on CP

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradV

Reaction score
I have been on here for a year and a half. I have many photos of my boat. However, I would like to say that I work in construction down here in FL. We manufacture, design, and install cast stone. It goes on many of the large houses on the water down here and golf course communities. We just finished putting this column in a Dr.'s office out in Wellington. I was pretty impressed by its final size and look. Its a 34" diameter column with the cap being almost 4' across. what else do you guys do besides this?

Attachments

• column.jpg
    column.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 1,494
Carpenter, estimator, project manager and what ever else the company needs me to do before 10:00 coffee.

Shop teacher sounds like it would be fun. Need to figure out how to get those kids to weld you up a collapsible tower that will still let you get under that bridge. Extra Credit!!!

Investor, Mortgage Broker, Property Preservation, Automation & Security, Construction...... :shock: If I could go pro fisherman I would gladly give everything else up :D Any offers Boat Girl? 8)

I buy, build, renovate, preserve and mortgage real estate. The mortgage business is on its way out as it conflicts with my other efforts.

I have an automation and security company where I do high end theater systems, automatic gates, access control, CCTV and more.. (started this doing auto expeditor work for car dealers ended up getting into residential and commercial :? )

I am busy and why most of my posts are early AM. One thing I’ve learned is to diversify and I am glad I did. Being self employed is not all it is cracked up to be....especially in these tough economic times. Just happy to be healthy with a roof over my head. :wink:

Husband, father of two boys and Electrical contractor.

Data, surveillance systems, signs, parking lot lights, motor control, electrical machinery repair, generators, solar, and electrical wiring commercial, industrial and residential.

4x4's (trucks), ATVs, water skiing, baseball, soccer, TaeKwonDo, and fishing.

Its always interesting to me to see what type of people own certain products such as a Parker. It usually requires someone who doesnt want to deal with the BS of being a boat owner and who is realistic about the use of the boat. I used to have an FZ1 motorcycle and all the guys who rode that were similiar to all of you on the forum for the bike. It was a naked street bike that had a riding position like a dirt bike. 0-100mph 4 seconds.

BradV":12fy2rca said:
Shop teacher sounds like it would be fun. Need to figure out how to get those kids to weld you up a collapsible tower that will still let you get under that bridge. Extra Credit!!!

Getting there, got a new TIG welder for the shop a few years ago, still figuring the thing out, aluminum is tough to work with if you don't do it every day.

I work for a printing and direct mail marketing company and serve on the company's board of trustees. Been here over 12 years.

I'm in my 2nd year of law school, in a joint JD/MBA program - work at a law firm part time to raise beer/bait/fuel funds.

Back