Hi what do you do when not on CP

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A fire fighter for the City Of Valdosta for 10 years and I own a HVAC buisness for 5 Years. I have a identical twin brother that works for the county fire dept. and we run the a/c buisness on our days off. We work 7 days a week just to get a few days a month to go fishing

Hey all Tugboat Captain on the east and gulf coast, after 35 years on ocean going tugs Im more interested in brown water sailing then blue water.
1801 parker

I am a unemployed disel mechanic but employed as a warehouse worker fighting hard to keep things going? I am making half my pay and have a 2008 2320SL Sport cabin with a 250? I am going to be 58 in about a month. the mechanic jobs out there don't want to pay anymore then what I am making now. I guess I should be happy to have a job but am not having much fun not running my boat. I think it will have to sit this summer? I also have to try to get the 60 or 70 gal. of gas out of the tank? I don't want the gas to sit all summer will break down?

Rock blaster. We blast rock for foundations, roads, trench, additions ect. Not so much lately. I'm in the same boat as you, Tom.

Attachments

• IMG_1433.jpg
    IMG_1433.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_1432.jpg
    IMG_1432.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 211

Latest posts

Back