• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hours on a boat

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerbandit

Reaction score
I am getting ready to look at a 2008 2320 with a 225 Yamaha and it has less than 100hrs on it. It is my dream boat that I have always wanted. It appears to be a very clean boat and looks like brand new. My only concern is how little of hours are on it. Is there such a thing that there are too little hours on a boat and lack of use/sitting would result in problems? What items should I be on the look out for? Just wanted to get your all opinions on too little hours.

Thanks in advance
Mike

Check with your local service department who will ultimately service and repair the motor. I use Tri-State Marine in Deale - very knowledgeable and have done right by me over last 3 years. I bought a 2001 HPDI with 200+ hours and had same concerns - changed all in-line filters, lower unit oil and O2 sensor and has run great and I'm close to 500 hrs now.

Back