How to contact Parker for info on an older boat - inquiring about a unique hull.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CobbFisherman

Reaction score
I’m considering picking up another classic Parker for a winter project, but I want more info on the boat before possibly buying it.

Is there a way to contact Parker to request info if I have the HIN?

I’m looking at a 1995 21. The owner says it’s an SE and that it was a Wildlife Officer / DNR boat that came from the factory with twins. Photos attached to this post. Seller has no documentation on the boat though.
Twins on a SE would have a really nice shallow draft.
I’ve heard rumors that Parker did in fact make a 21 and 23 center console for a few years back in the 1990’s that came from the factory with twins. These rumors claim that the factory twin hulls had the fuel tank moved forward for better weight distribution, had the floor raised a few inches to keep the scuppers above water, and had heavily reinforced transoms.
I don’t know if any of those rumors are true, and I’d like to see if this boat I’m interested in may be one of them. I got the HIN from the seller and am waiting for him to send me more photos of the transom. If the hull was converted to twins after the fact, I’m probably not interested. But, if this is a nicely balanced factory twin hull, it just might be my next project.
Is there a way I can contact Parker with a HIN and see what the specs for the boat are?

Attachments

• IMG_3743.jpeg
    IMG_3743.jpeg
    590.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3742.jpeg
    IMG_3742.jpeg
    412.5 KB · Views: 0
You can call them. In prior times, the people who answer the phones would take a message and pass it along to someone like Eric Denton who would reach out with more detailed information.

Now that Parker is owned by Correct Craft there is must less support for older boats. The last person I talked with was Chuck who acts to answer questions for owners and to put a nice face on denied warranty claims.

Thanks for the replies! I emailed Michele, but didn't get a response. Maybe she doesn't work there after the buyout? I then emailed [email protected] and got a same day response from a guy named Travis, who was super helpful.
Travis informed me that they lost all of their build data from before 1996 due to a file corruption issue, but that they can still access build info for HINs from 1996 and newer. He was able to say that Parker never made a 2100SE that left the factory with twins, nor do they even have any engineering drawings for a prototype, which means that boat I was possibly interested in was converted to twins later in life. Since the seller has no documentation on the conversion and the glass and gelcoat work on the transom look a bit rough, I'm going to pass on it.
Just though the forum might want an update on what records are still available from Parker.

Back