How to go to work in style

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HM5

Reaction score
Now this is the only way to go to work! 20 minutes from my dock at home. A hard day at work, and a nice relaxing ride home in the sunset.. Tough to beat :D Hahaha

Attachments

• To work2 (Medium).jpg
    To work2 (Medium).jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 758
Hey just like others say,some people have all the luck,that must be great to have i tell you that!!!

You suck.
:wink:

Small craft warnings don't stop Parkers. Just another day at the office.

Lifes good! Glad to see you enjoy opportunity to the fullest! Most Parker owners are simple people who find enjoyment in things other people could never understand. :wink:

Very rarely get smallcraft warnings in the bay, but the other weekend when TS Danny was threatening, I went on harbormaster patrol in the Parker as the City boats are all CC's and I didn't want to get wet.

She handled it just great. ModV handles the seas quite well. Even went out to the mouth of the bay to see the 8 to 10's. Nice easy swell with long periods. Up one side and down the other, though I must admit it was a little disconcerting to be down in the trough and see nothing nbut that wall of water in front and behind. Ferry was tied to the dock.

Back