• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hydraulic Steering cylinder - Uflex SVS 128/2

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawnee83

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a brand new in box (never mounted) Uflex cylinder model SVS 128/2 that will fit many different configurations. I know it will fit all Yamaha F200 thru F350's. If you want me to check one let me know and I'll look it up. I'm asking $500 and I will pay shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_1413.PNG
    IMG_1413.PNG
    141.7 KB · Views: 459
I forgot to mention that this comes with the Uflex high pressure (1500 psi) 22' hose. This will fit the 2120 SC and probably 21cc?

Attachments

• IMG_1417.JPG
    IMG_1417.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 434
  • IMG_1416.JPG
    IMG_1416.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 434
  • IMG_1415.JPG
    IMG_1415.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 434
  • IMG_1414.JPG
    IMG_1414.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 434
A very long story short as I can, I did use this system, it's an excellent system. I ordered the whole kit and hose from an on-line vendor and had it drop shipped to my tech who was doing the instal. They first sent just the cylinder and the hose (what I'm selling here but I ordered the bulkhead mount hose) and not the full kit with the helm pump. After calling to notify them of the error I thought they would just send the pump and correct hose but the guy said he was sending me the whole kit and I could return the other stuff. I did receive the correct kit and correct hose and it was installed. Then I proceeded to call them several times to arrange the return and they kept giving me different excuses why they hadn't contacted me back etc....it was very strange, like they just wanted it/me to go away? After several more attempts to return it I gave up and just sat on these items figuring at some point they would do inventory or Y/E inventory and finally realize they needed to get it back. Never happened, and they never charged me again so now I have this set I don't need so I figured I'd just sell it at a deal and use the money for boat stuff? It's completely new in box never attempted to mount. This is a top of the line high performance unit. Wart used one on his boat. Can't believe nobody wants it. Cylinder alone goes for over $600 easy. Oh well... I put it on Craigslist too.

Thats what i am curious about i had ordered a kit for my 115 suzuki and a kit for a 140 suzuki both original kits had issues with the helm pumps i am waiting on another helm to come now. After the helm was replaced the system worked awsome one of the techs i spoke to said its usally caused by dirty assembly.

Back