I GOt It

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deltajoe

Reaction score
My new 2320 with f250, I hope my Z71 isn't to small to pull it around?
And that the boat is as good as the forum members say. Waves have been 4' to 5' not ideal to break in a new motor, I hope it lays down soon so I can
see how the boat feels.When I brought it home and had it next too my 25'
pro line before the guy picked it up. It looked the same size.

Attachments

• P3310064 (Small).JPG
    P3310064 (Small).JPG
    53 KB · Views: 6,064
  • P3310063 (Small).JPG
    P3310063 (Small).JPG
    47 KB · Views: 6,064
Congratulations!

I pull the same boat as you in center console version (about 600# lighter) with a Z-71. Actually pull it to Keys twice a year, a two thousand mile round trip. I added Air Lifts and a proper trailer hitch, the factory hitch is rated for around 5000#'s. Expect about 10 mpg at 70-75 mph.

You'll notice a lot of 24, 25, 26, and some 28 footers that don't "measure-up" beside a Parker. There's no "modern math" in Beaufort NC. :D

Is that a LoadMaster trailer?

Thanks guys it is a new 2006 model that I got a real good deal on with full
warranty and the 6 year motor warranty. Yes FF it is a load master trailer
It is built strong like the parker I hope it is easy to load and unload the boat
That was my biggest complaint about my old boat I don't think it was set up right from day one.

Congratulations Joe! :D

Brandy Spankin' New! 8) 8)

Are ya gonna park her way away from everyone else when you go into parking lots, like we all do for the first week with a new truck? :lol: :lol:

What's her name?

Beautiful boat DeltaJoe.

Parkers sure are sweet looking boats even OUT of the water. I've got another couple of weeks until mine comes in. Can't wait.

Delta
You will love the new boat looks great.I broke mine in
in 3-4 s 2 weeks ago a 2120 .I was amazed at the way it
sliced thru the waves an everyone on board was to.I was so
afraid that the 4 stroke 150 was not going to perform the way
I wanted it to w/ 5 grown men on the boat an 70 gal of fuel .The
f150 surprised me.Good luck & enjoy.

Mex beach, you bought your parker at Big Bend I think , I was going to buy the 2120 but you beat me to it. Both are nice boats. I wanted the 2120 for the size and you got a great price on it.So I bought the 23 next to it.I had a hard time getting them down on the price but thanks to some parker brothers
that sent me Private messages telling me what I should pay for the 23 and cash money I bought the boat and got a great deal.Big Bend are sure proud of the parkers they have in stock and don't like to budge on the price. But I took a chance and waited after the boat show then I made my move. The inside info from classic parker saved me enough money that I can put some nice electronics on my boat . I will always be grateful for the help from every one @ Classic Parker.

Delta
Yes I bought the boat @ Big Bend seem to be
great guys.I came close to buying the one you got
I think I got a good deal .I got the free warrt & yammie knocked
off an addition 750.00 on the motor.Ever get over to mx beach
give a yell.Call for vessel SUMMERTIME an well hook up.

Just graduated to 2320 SC f225 from 2102SC 150. We are amazed at the size of the boat and trailer comparatively speaking. Our 225 pushes the boat at 47 MPH full throttle - faster than I need to go! Hope you enjoy the new ride.

Foggylink":11zpl0xf said:
Very Very Nice :D

What brand of guide posts are those ? They are nice and tall ...

Those guide posts are standard on Loadmaster (made by them). They are mounted to frame with U-bolts and will allow some movement. Aluminum tubing covered with a PVC pipe that will rotate.

You can order them at www.loadmasteraluminumboattrailers.com.

Back