INteresting find - Not Mine but I think I like it

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadGar

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Southern Maryland, Chesapeake/Potomac River
I personally really like all the extended cabins that Parker makes (made). There are a few 2530's on this site that are awesome, 1 2320 EC (Brent's) that I'm aware of, and now Syngoose's 2830. I just really like what those boats have to offer and hope, one day, that will be my upgrade. I also know that a Diesel parker is very rare also, in fact I have only seen one diesel on this site (there may be more) and that was a CC. Last night while doing my weekly Christmas wishing (searching for new boats I will never buy), I ran across a 2320 extended cab with a Diesel and I think I like it. I typically don't care for I/Os and since I am only wishing, I think this is a neat setup and it would really be economical. Anyway, I'm just sharing something rare.

No affiliation to me - http://maine.craigslist.org/boa/5745486355.html

That is really sweet: especially the 5mpg fuel burn. Love the easy anchor puller on the bow as well: they are a great tool. The price seems very right…as long as outboard power is not a priority for the buyer. Maybe worth a road trip….. Maine is AWESOME this time of year (I grew up there until I was 17 years old)…

Back