Interior deck covering for 2320

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SBH2OMan

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Long time no post… For quite a few years now, we've had a strip of rubber-backed indoor/outdoor carpet that fit *perfectly* down the center of the cabin interior of our 2320EC (extended cabin). Unfortunately, someone either stole it when it was hanging over the rail of the boat at the marina, or it blew into the water, so we need a replacement…

We mostly use the boat for spearfishing, so we're walking in and out of the cabin in wetsuits and bare feet a lot. I don't like Dridek tiles because of how rough they are on bare feet, but I'd like to find something that is easy to keep clean (maybe easily removable), comfy on the bare feet, and will fit.

Any ideas other than going and having a piece of indoor/outdoor carpet made up to fit?

Snap in carpets does a great job and they are reasonable, make a paper template and send it to them, nice marine grade rubber backed, just pull it out when dirty and scrub with soap and water right at the pier. I think mine was two hundred and something

http://www.snapincarpet.com/

Attachments

• carpet1.jpg
    carpet1.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 426
  • carpet2.jpg
    carpet2.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 425
Back