Inverter question.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you have to figure out how many amps the food processor pulls when under load. I would like that 1000 would be pretty close to minimum for something like that. why dont you get a hand grinder that has the fillet table right under it?

Ya iam agree with you should use many amplifers because food processor will under load.So it is much more diffcult to install.

Do not g less than 1750 w

you only get 80% back= 1400 this will allow 4 most coffee pots/a mini forman grill (awesome for hot meat n cheese sandwiches..!!!!) and it will do a small heater too...i'll take some pictures after my son is born next 2 weeks r kinda busy

Reel
Congrats on the new son.........in advance..........assuming she doesn't go early. Is this number 1 for you??

Yes im older but i married a young woman im 41 she 27 .....lol so kid,s it is i have waiting to be a father a long time my first wife and son were killed in an auto accident in 1999 and i never thought id start over , but i found the right woman and so it is to be ..

Thanks guy's. I got my hands on a 800 W for free. I also picked up a blender at wally world and we are going to give it a try. If it works out I'll get a bigger inverter. I have a couple of projects to work on this weekend. I'm also installing a wash down pump this weekend. I also like the idea about the forman grill. Will have to try that out sometime too.

Hey ReelyNauti ---- Congrats on the baby.

ReelyNauti":386jy8wc said:
Yes im older but i married a young woman im 41 she 27 .....lol so kid,s it is i have waiting to be a father a long time my first wife and son were killed in an auto accident in 1999 and i never thought id start over , but i found the right woman and so it is to be ..

Good Lord man. I never knew that and I am at loss to even understand what you must have gone through.

Blessings on the new baby. May he bring you the joy to surpass all the sadness you ever known.

....and....in a few weeks....we expect PICTURES ....and not of any boat stuff !!

Back