ISO - 2320 SC sun shade for deck

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yupitsnuge

Reaction score
My family is spending more time on the boat and I’d like to get something to protect them from the sun. I’m looking for something retractable or quickly removable and easy to store. I’ve only seen custom stuff when searching online, does anyone make an off the shelf option?

704aaea3597318f34aafbbba4bb58d32.jpg

I use a Neso beach tent I bought on Amazon for $100 and two boat hooks. It’s Velcro strapped to the roof top hand rails and I have two zip ties that hook the the boat hooks. Storage is easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Antidote":2uaotppt said:

I use a Neso beach tent I bought on Amazon for $100 and two boat hooks. It’s Velcro strapped to the roof top hand rails and I have two zip ties that hook the the boat hooks. Storage is easy

HEEECCCKKKK YESSSS!! This is perfect! Thank you!!

yupitsnuge":3l9rp6mk said:
Antidote":3l9rp6mk said:

HEEECCCKKKK YESSSS!! This is perfect! Thank you!!
Glad to help. The one I used is the 7’ version. It has plenty of stretch.

Neso Tents Beach Tent with Sand... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CTZ27SN?re ... b_ap_share

Antidote,

That looks nice and easy. Surely you are able to putt along at hull speed, have you tried going a bit faster?

Kurt

Good news. I suggest you throw the poles that come with it in the trash. Grab towo boats hooks and ring it the same as I didi. It will save you a lot of heart burn.

Here it is.... works great..... like a spandex material.....has no memory
Thanks Antidote

Attachments

• G0052783.jpg
    G0052783.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 115
  • G0042775.jpg
    G0042775.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 117
I put a large zip tie through two of the eyes. Those two go onto the boat hooks. On the other end I zip tied a velcro strap on each corner and use those to hold it to the handrails on top of the cabin. It doesn't get any easier. You can also put a tennis balls in the outboard roof top rod holders to hold it up as it is in the picture above.

My family is spending more time on the boat and I’d like to get something to protect them from the sun. I’m looking for something retractable or quickly removable and easy to store. I’ve only seen custom stuff when searching online, does anyone make an off the shelf option?

Hey Gunner,

You can do this with two Boat hooks, four zip ties, two tennis balls and a $100 beach tent. If you want I can put it together for you for $500 shipping included in the CONUS.

Latest posts

Back