It's That Time of Year Again ....

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbigma

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
..........When the 800 lb Gorillas walk about.

aug30_08.jpg

Keith FDNY":j3uxggls said:
That must have been a great meal!!!

Naw, we never keep 'em when they get that size. When they are above legal limits, we just notch the females as breeders and release.

Besides, they are too big and beautiful a critter at that size. Imagine all the battles, and all the adventures this one had over the years. (Us old bucks have to stick together!) 8)

I couldn't imagine trying to boil one that big, it'd be like trying to cook a puppy! :shock:

cbigma":1rgx7535 said:
Keith FDNY":1rgx7535 said:
That must have been a great meal!!!

Naw, we never keep 'em when they get that size. When they are above legal limits, we just notch the females as breeders and release.

Besides, they are too big and beautiful a critter at that size. Imagine all the battles, and all the adventures this one had over the years. (Us old bucks have to stick together!) 8)

I couldn't imagine trying to boil one that big, it'd be like trying to cook a puppy! :shock:
a bug that big has to be 50-60 years old at least i bet...

CaptainJim":1rwfk0in said:
a bug that big has to be 50-60 years old at least i bet...

I agree, but as old and monstrous as they look, they are very graceful on their feet, and glide along the bottom on their tiptoes.
dance.jpg

capture.jpg

Those are awesome pictures underwater in scuba gear!!!Those are so monster lobsters for sure!!!Great job and pictures!!

Back