I've only been lurking... but now it's time to get back ...

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

esfishdoc

Reaction score
To work....

And replace my stock windlass with a Lewmar Pro Fish 700.

Over the last year I have not had the boat out enough to my satisfaction. I've picked up another hobby... photography... for what I've spent I could have repowered with a Yamaha 300... but so be it.

My windlass (horizin something or other) has had a lot of use and abuse and it is starting to show up in performance.

It looks like BOE has one of the best deals on the Pro Fish 700.

For any of you who have replaced the stock Horizin on a 2520... are there any surprises to expect? Any suggestions?

I'm about ready to order the thing so I figure I'd check ahead and see if there are any extra items I should have on hand.

Sure looking forward to spring.

Here is a set of pics in a slideshow titled "Water".... we can all relate to the lure of the water....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33755787@N ... 9950/show/

Thanks,

Richard

Richard, that is some truly FANTASTIC work! worth every penny of whatever you've spent. wish i could turn out work like that underwater, my current strategy is... take 200 pictures, hope 20 come out :wink: gotta love digital :D pretty work!

Richard,

These photos are unreal. For something that may have started as a "hobby" you have went way beyond that now. These are every bit as professional as anything thing out there on th emarket. Congrats and well done. Sorry i cant help you on the windless, but i had to tell you i love the photos. thanks

Walt

Richard - I was very moved by your photos. You captured why I personally like being on the water. The views are always changing and never ending. Thank you.

Where have you been Richard? I miss your fishing reports. I missed the CBBT this year due to chaos at home but always love seeing your cobia, drum and striper reports!

Great Shots BTW

Richard... NatGeo is calling. Pick up the phone! :)
Awesome photos!

I have another hobby as well, and it siphons off a lot of my money and time.
Funny how that works. :shock:

Back