James Hebert@Parker

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky John

Reaction score
I would like to give a tip of the cap to James Hebert @ Parker. I sent a technical question through the site about the Parker Logo on my 2015 which had started to delaminate. My problem was forwarded to him. Seems the logo that was used in 2015 was only used one year from that particular vendor and was replaced. James was kind enough to ship out a pair of replacements as Parker no longer has any replacements from 2015. It is the chrome ones they started using in 2016 )

Really? "amazing customer service" "tip the hat".... I would expect the response you received on a less than 3 year old boat.
This maybe the 1st time in my life I've heard "Parker" and "amazing customer service" in the same sentence.
Let's call a spade a spade. ANY reputable boat manufacturer should send you a replacement decal if it delaminated in 3 years.

I'm glad you had a great experience. This should be the standard not the exception.
Sorry for my soapbox. Parker customer service just plane sucks.

Brent":w7kitonv said:
M2cw the dealers are not doing it that I can see or on this site. They need to go to an Apple Store or car dealer for customer service training or read the late Tabman"s postings who set the Gold Standard and even supporting his competitor.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Or Chic fil a, I always reference them when describing efficiency and customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Syn, I agree with you 100%. This is my second brand new Oarker and the customer service has been very poor BUT I appreciate when someone does me a favor regardless. In the past I have had some issues and Parker almost never answers an email or phone call. Usally I just put my hand in my pocket and fix the issue rather than get aggravated. On a side note have I mentioned how I hate the painted stainless steel screws and bolts? One thing that drives me bonkers is bleeding rust. Once one of these screw or bolts crack or chip the paint it will start bleeding rust. I just replaced all the bolts on my hatch frames. The ones holding trim on rear deck was replaced after first season.

Lucky John":3hmpukmg said:
Syn, I agree with you 100%. This is my second brand new Oarker and the customer service has been very poor BUT I appreciate when someone does me a favor regardless. In the past I have had some issues and Parker almost never answers an email or phone call. Usally I just put my hand in my pocket and fix the issue rather than get aggravated. On a side note have I mentioned how I hate the painted stainless steel screws and bolts? One thing that drives me bonkers is bleeding rust. Once one of these screw or bolts crack or chip the paint it will start bleeding rust. I just replaced all the bolts on my hatch frames. The ones holding trim on rear deck was replaced after first season.

10/4 Great hulls....poor customer support. ClassicParker is the best resource for anything Parkers.

Back