Just took delivery of my first boat....

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patton

Reaction score
First ever boat, had to be a good one...2000 Parker 2100 DV. Got a great deal that i couldnt pass up. Took delivery today and cant wait to register her and splash her in the chesapeak for some winter rock fishing. Being from NY and growing up fishing Montauk on my parents boats, im excited to learn the bay on my own down here in Annapolis. Im new to Classic Parker and love the site. I have gathered a lot of information prior to this purchase here on this site. Thank you to everyone for your input.

Look forward to sharing more of my experiences with my parker throughout the comming years.

Attachments

• DSC00690-1.JPG
    DSC00690-1.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 764
Man, that sure is a beauty! Looks like a new one from the picture.
I'll assume you're a young fellow....that's a very nice first boat. My first one was a 12' cypress boat with high speed oar locks. Of course that was about 45 yrs ago. I just bought my LAST boat earlier this year...a Parker. It's great that you're starting with one.
Good Luck and Good fishing!

ah, the first boat.... very nice choice, btw. mine was a 12' Zodiac which turned out to have rotted seams. ripped the first time i used it. total loss. :( but, i doubt youll have that to worry about with the new rig!!! have fun with her. what engine's on the transom?

Thanks...its a 2000 Yami 225 Saltwater series II

She looks factory direct from here. Wakes me want to polish my rig right now. What a sweet looking boat. You're going to love her.

Congrats and welcome to the club! Glad to see another happy 21DV owner aboard :) I have a 1999 and absolutely love it.

I notice what looks like a through-hull amidships on the starboard side, where does that lead to?

-- Tom

patton":20tde1gy said:
First ever boat, had to be a good one...

I'd say you did well! :)

I generally fish the area from the BB to BPL, and everything in-between.
The great thing about this area is that you don't have to travel far to find fish. :wink:

See you on the water!

Thanks for the warm welcome all...the through hull on the starbord is the drain for the fishbox/storage in the bow seating area. This boat has forward seating which was not so desirable untill my soon-to-be bride insisted on forward seating for her "booze-cruize" parties which made it real easy to convince her of buying the boat. (its the little things in life)

That is one nice first boat, congrats!

My first boat was a 1958 Lapstrake wooden skiff with a 1972 9.9 Johnson that was on Susquehana River every weekend..

Back