Labeling Accessory Switches

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ryanc2":byw0zo19 said:
Once you get one of these things spec'd out, I would certainly be interested. Especially with the LED backlight.

They can be done at any time, I would just need to know the dimensions of the existing panel and how wide can I go with it.

If you guys are interested shoot me an email to [email protected]
I do nto want to come off as advertising on the site without permission.

I'm not trying to get too crazy- my initial question was/is, how can I get someone to print a label on my existing rocker switches? I would rather take them out and have them labeled rather than a whole new project. I'm not looking to have the labels next to the switch, but on it...

Any ideas?

Frankly, I like ScottC's panel ideas with the backlight as I have had problems at night fumbling to find the right switch.

As for a quick fix for rocker switch lables, check Blue Sea Systems. they have a sheet with about 100 lables or you can order them separatly. They are stick on and a close match for the factory labels.

Brian S":1l76pk41 said:
I'm not trying to get too crazy- my initial question was/is, how can I get someone to print a label on my existing rocker switches? I would rather take them out and have them labeled rather than a whole new project. I'm not looking to have the labels next to the switch, but on it...

Any ideas?

You all have carling contoura v switches, you can get actuators with stuff printed on them, do a search on google for them and I am sure you will find them somewhere, I called my supplier earlier today who used to carry them and he told me they stopped stocking them because there are too many variables to have ot keep on hand. I am sure someone out there has them. You do not need to replace the whole switch just the tops (actuators), they pop right off very easily.

ScottC's stuff rocks!
This dude is the real deal. From start to finish he was available to help work out switch placement and switch layouts. He knows his stuff. When I was getting ready to pimp my ride out Scott was great with ideas and heading possible problems off at the pass. The guy even sent a hard cutting template just to make sure it all fits and the cuts will be correct.
Heck he even put my boat logo on the switch plate.

Here is the link to show you guys the quality of his work and attention to detail.

http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/vie ... highlight=

Here is a picture of some of the actuators availible.

Attachments

• prod_17act%20sym_text.jpg
    prod_17act%20sym_text.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 28
Back