Leaking window??

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blueghost93

Reaction score
After washing the boat I noticed the window above the sleeping birth on my 08 2320 leaks. I took all the screws out top and bottom and it doesn’t want to come out. Anyone have a schematic or resource for this?

Window did not want to remove. Got the lower trim off and someone 5200 the window in so I 4200 the outer perimeter so hopefully the problem is solved till I want to surgically remove the window itself.

Mine leaked a little at first also. I ended up removing the inner trim, cleaning the joint inside and out. I added sealant on the inside then put a strip of painters tape around the window on the outside(except for a little hole where the vacuum was applied) and gave it a few hits with the vacuum. It sucked the sealant where it needed to be. No issues since.

Regarding the 4200/5200, use that where your want the sealant to be part of the mounting system. You just need sealant at this point if it leaks anymore.

Back