LED 30" Anchor Light Replacement

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky John

Reaction score
Looking to replace the anchor light that came with my 2015 2520. Searched all over but can't find anything over 24" ? Anyone have a useful link? The ones I saw online are only 12-13" high but not tall enough with radar dome.

i replace mind with a attwood led they make a few different lengh look around for best deal found online nice light

John, I have the same light that Jpg1969 referenced. It’s a great light and I highly recommend getting it. It’s brighter and longer distance than our original masthead light. I changed all my Nav lights to LED a few years ago. That said, you need to call your preferred marine supply place and special order the 36” version as I’m not seeing it show up on-line either. This is the part number:
Atwood LED 3 Mile Anchor/Masthead Lights 7836S1

I found the base with knob for 20 bucks. Either I will change it over the winter or just buy a new Attwood, and yes I agree I could probably just change the pole if I bought separate parts which are available.

Doing a quick search online I found a 24" model for one dollar. Most likely an error BUT the transaction went through and now site says no more left so who know lol. Ten bucks for shipping so for 11 bucks for a 100 light we shall see...…. :mrgreen:

warthog5":8zaz45lg said:
https://www.wholesalemarine.com/attwood-led-articulating-all-round-boat-stern-light/

Dang! They have a 60" light listed there.
You could chop the pole to whatever size you wanted.

Well I wasn't happy about it but I ordered the light from Amazon for 106. Can't take the present light falling over all season

Back