Left the dock … and heading for home

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry for your loss Dale. You dad sounded like an awesome guy. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Dale,

My condolences. As they say, it is not so much what you accomplish in your life, as much as it it what you leave behind. Sounds like he left a lot of good memories and boys who were well trained, not afraid of work, and full of life. Our legacy is our offspring and how people remember us. Obviously your Dad has a stellar legacy.

Carry on there Dale, and don't forget to varnish that teak, all the way to the corners. :D :D :D

Dale, sorry for your loss. Your Dad and your family are in my good thoughts and prayers.
JV

Dale,
You have my deppest sympathy on the passing of your father. I loss my father in 1988 and like you he taught me not only about the outdoors but also about family and love of life.
Bob

Dale,
It is always sad to hear of someone's loss, but after reading about your father, even those of us who will never have the honor of meeting him in this life, can appreciate the deep love you felt for him.

Thomas & Ilene

Dale, I am sorry for your loss, and we will keep you and your family in our prayers 8)
Craig

Dale,

So very sorry to hear of his passing. I never had the pleasure of meeting him, but what strikes me most about him is how you smiled every time you spoke about him.

It was obvious that he had spread his love of life to you along with his love of boats. What more could any of us ask of life than to be remembered by our loved ones with such a smile as you had for him!

He must have been very proud of his Four Buoys. God Bless.

John

Dale,

So sad to hear of your fathers passing. To you he passed on a lot more than your love for boating and the seas .

Your eagerness to share your wealth of information is evident in every post.

In life you come across givers and takers. You welcome allcomers with open arms and are always ready to lend a helping hand.

Thanks for sharing this difficult moment with us and for letting me know a little about what your old man was like.

Nelson

It's never easy, but you and yours are doing it right. Celebrate the life and cherish the memories...

Dale,
Sorry for your loss.
Its one thing we all have in common, that were not here forever. Keep the memories happy.

Dale,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family will be in our prayers. May the fond memories of your time with him live on within you :!:

Greg

Back