Lenco Auto Glide installed

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sully

Reaction score
Well I finished the install of the New Lenco Auto glide system
I changed out my old 12x12 tabs and put New 12x18 tabs and Actuators remounted and centered them on the tabs
And also two new breaker boxes from Blue Sea "No more fuzes" ya!
New Rocker Switches
A New Schmitt Vision Elite Wheel " boat Jewelry"
I also added a Blue sea Add a battery switch putting that in today

I should be splashing this week end and I will give you an update on how they work :)

Attachments

• Rocker switch.JPG
    Rocker switch.JPG
    243.5 KB · Views: 410
  • GYRO.JPG
    GYRO.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 410
  • Breakers boxes.JPG
    Breakers boxes.JPG
    164.9 KB · Views: 410
  • 12x18.JPG
    12x18.JPG
    183.1 KB · Views: 410
  • Schmitt Vision Elite.JPG
    Schmitt Vision Elite.JPG
    243.8 KB · Views: 406
  • Add Battery.JPG
    Add Battery.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 406
All looks awesome Sully. Like the new switch panel especially. Hope the tab job went ok. Curious what kind of bottom paint you used on the new tabs? I still need to do a partial bottom job to include the area around the tabs where I worked on them. Also going to add a boot stripe. I was thinking about not painting the tabs due to the corrosion around the hinges on the old ones I took off. My concern is that the bottom paint contributed to it?? Mine was already bottom painted so I'm continuing with it although I keep it on a trailer and she's only ever in the water for a few days to possibly a week at most some day at a time. So I don't really need it. Looking forward to hearing your water test results and the autoglide function. Good luck!

I've never had more than 6 months of bottom paint stick to my lenco tabs. even with the pettit etching, then primer , then bottom paint. (well over 200 buck in product) in the end it always flakes off. what did you do to yours and how long does it last?

Got out this Monday and All systems are a go and Auto glide works unreal !
Its pretty cool how it works and If you touch the rocker switch it pops right into Manual again
This is going to be cool this year when my son and his friends or my friends for that matter are walking around the boat
And it has 2 Favorite settings and one temp Hold setting along with Auto
Very Happy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z08JhHjXCqQ

Sully, was thinking about adding the LED's trim indicators this winter so thought I'd reach out to you for an update on how the AutoGlide system has worked out for you now that you got a full season under your belt with them?

Hi Shawn

I like it a lot ! I do not have a NEMA2000 bus I have a 2003 yamaha NEMA0183
So It is not receiving engine data but It s works fine the say it will work faster and a little better with engine data
I also am using the puck GPS that comes with it I have a old Garmin2003 all it ultimately needs to work is GPS signal
But I like it a lot and you can use it just like a manual one also the second you touch the pad it gos manually
I use it about 90% on auto it works well and I love the key pad

Thanks for the update Sully. Maybe I'll put off messing with it for another season as the AutoGlide is quite a bit more $ and I'm also in the middle of the shore power/bat Chgr/ AC project. I'm pretty anal about keeping up with the trim adjustments so I'm very interested to hear that you feel it's doing a good job of replacing you so to speak. It would be nice not to have to focus on that, especially on those runs when I have 4 plus people and they are moving about some. Thanks again!

Back