Lets see some pics of your Parker

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9484Parker14.JPG

inTherapy":257ytq6t said:
hunter green, factory color

I like the colored hull !!!
I wish I had ordered mine colored!!!
There LOTS of white Parkers up my way, it would be nice to have mine look different than all the others !!!

I visited the factory last summer and asked about the hull color options. It seems that blue and green were options in the past but to quote Robin, the options today are either "Parker White or Parker White" :D

jpg1969":saq6gev7 said:
I visited the factory last summer and asked about the hull color options. It seems that blue and green were options in the past but to quote Robin, the options today are either "Parker White or Parker White" :D

Well then inTherapy... that makes your boat an official ClassicParker :!:

It is interesting to see so many 2510s out there. Robin told me when I went through the factory that the 18 CC and the 2520 were the most popular, but there seem to be a lot of 2510s out there anyway.

Porkchunker":2auylb88 said:
It is interesting to see so many 2510s out there. Robin told me when I went through the factory that the 18 CC and the 2520 were the most popular, but there seem to be a lot of 2510s out there anyway.

It was a toss up for me but my wife and kids didn't like the PH so I went with the WA. It did take a while to find a used one at a descent price, they don't come up for sale very often.

Bassin' in LI Sound. Fish on!

Attachments

• DSCN0360.JPG
    DSCN0360.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 2,505
Here is my 2002 2520XL, I just sold her 2 weeks ago and I am still having withdrawls. :cry: I am pictured with a 135 lb Mako we caught 30 miles off Montauk point last season.

Attachments

• DSC00259.JPG
    DSC00259.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 2,394
Wayne,
You're always welcome to fish on my XL, fluking or bassin' to help you get through the withdrawls. I've fished on your's, it's your turn now. I'll keep in touch, Stonebuster :)

Thanks for the invite Stonebuster, nice to have a Parker website again even if I don't have one anymore! I am considoring a 2520 DV with twins as a next boat. not too many other boats have the same amount of deck space as the Parker!

P.S. Thanks for the welcome Megabyte...

OK, here is a picture of some nice Chesapeake Bay flounder caught last June near the "Cell" from my 2510 Parker pictured in the background. The larger flounder weighed 7 lb., 5 oz. and earned a Virgina citation for Larry Long. I am holding the 5 lb., 3 oz. fish caught by Matt Bruington. These two flounder took first and second places that day in the Northern Neck Anglers Club tournament. I played the role of host to perfection by allowing my three guests to all catch larger flounder than I did on that trip.
Tom

Attachments

• NNAC Flounder Winners - June 25, 2005.jpg
    NNAC Flounder Winners - June 25, 2005.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 2,289
Back