• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for a Radar-

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jagibbs3

Reaction score
Looking for a complete used system. Not particular about brand name, but would like a unit that would pickup bird activity.
Thanks-

... you will need a minimum of 4kW open array ... not sure the newer broadbands, less maybe even newer 4G models, can have that level of discrimination.

Thank you Dale for putting everything into perspective, I might have to forego the bird activity prerequisite on the screen criteria in my request, a 4kw is not in the budget. What I REALLY need is to be able to see other boat activity in the fog. Many times I fish/troll the shipping channels of the Chesapeake, combined with the myriad of other boaters...well it gets pretty interesting.
So, all of you guys with something to sell that doesn't have to meet my previous high aspirations, you're back in the mix...

Back