• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Looking for Livewell for 21SE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunagi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a factory livewell for a 21SE - or similar model - they're looking to sell.

I'd be interested in one with seats as well. But just a livewell will work just fine.

Looking to free up some space based on my current configuration.

Thanks!

Man, I use my wash down pump with a hose and a tank from Moeller. I added hinges for the lid, added thick angle brackets to hold 6 rod holders. I keep water in it while travelling. I throw rubber shelving mat under it so it won't slide. I have this one in light blue, but dang I think mine was $140 about 4 years ago!
I will take a pic of it soon if I think about it. Tied up at the moment.

Screenshot_20231007-165229.png

16967121332967366337224346596728.jpg

Funny....that's the exact tank I use now. Rubber mat underneath it and everything!
Looking to free up a little space with the factory livewell.
The Moeller was just a tad too big to go under my leaning post lengthwise, so had to turn it 90 degrees.

What do you have on the boat now in terms of seating? I have a factory livewell but would prefer a leaning post

Giving this bump. Still looking for a factory livewell.

Camron, are you looking to sell yours at this point?

Giving this bump. Still looking for a factory livewell.

Camron, are you looking to sell yours at this point?
This is my setup from Blue Water bait systems in Costa Mesa, CA. An option in case you can’t find a factory tank.
IMG_8193_Original.jpeg

Back