Marathon / Mary Alice

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Themis

Reaction score
My esteemed moderators, please zap this if you think appropriate; there will be no hard feelings!

I have been trying to live a more positive healthy life in the last year. I have quit smoking, and now my wife and I have signed up to run a half marathon to benefit Neurofibromatosis, which my daughter, Mary Alice, has. She is the namesake of my boat so this is somewhat Parker related!

Anyhow we have set up a website with some information about NF, and our charity run:

http://www.active.com/donate/nflasvegas2007/Arnuk

Tight Lines and bless you guys and gals.

Sal

Sal,

Good Luck! We'll all be pulling for 'ya.

Geez, quittin' smokin' -and- running a marathon in the same year! :shock:

Congratulations! :D

John

John,

Crazy generosity. Please let me know how I can ever show the same to you. I'm floored.

Your New Jersey Bruthuh From Anothuh Muthuh.

Sal

I have had many donations from this site and CW. I am proud to be associated with all of you. Thanks guys....

Sal:

Put me down for $20 ... and any CP member who meets that challenge will receive 2 free 'soon to be announced' Classic Parker exterior decals, in either the CC or cabin layout.

Keep me a list Sal :) !

Dale, John, Kevin, others.... you rock.

Anyone who contributes $25 or more, I will buy you a classic parker large coffee mug. Those are $13 bucks I think. I have three of them, and there is nothing like coffee out of those babies. If you contribute on the site please put CP somewhere in the note section! Farout, I am thinking you are Frank?

c

I believe that a little help is on its way. :wink:
Hope you're training! :)

Hello Sal,
Yes you found me, its nice to know the story for your Parker's name and I am glad to be a small part of a site that would support you in this. and again if you need anything from the "west" just ask !!

Frank

Guys,

we are up to $7,000 in the first week. Not too shabby eh? I am simply amazed at the generosity of the boating community, especially the guys here on CP and over on CW. All for a great cause, and for a guy's family they have never even met. There is no country like America.

Ran 4 miles yesterday. :shock:

The membership here is just amazing.

Dale, Kevin, Brad, Cbigma and other esteemed operators, after I get my bearings, I will arrange a gift of some sort of CP gear from my wife, Caroline, and me to the great compassionate men here.

What would be the absolue best is CP burgees :D

Back