Marine radio

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

togslayer

Reaction score
Before i purchase a marine stereo i was wondering if some 2520 owners can post some pics of the placement of their speakers and the unit they have? Thanks in advance

This is a Fusion 600...The new models are out now.... Highly recommend a fusion.

Just this weekend I let the Smoke out of a Jensen...It had a internal short. This was on my smaller boat.

The 600 in the Parker will go in the Flounder boat....A new 650 will go in the Parker.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12419&start=150

I don't have pics but I mounted a Fusion in the side of the electrical cabinet fwd of the helm. you can reach it from the helm and see it perfectly when seated on the port berth. All the wiring is handy right in that compartment. I mounted a set of box speakers in the cabin up high in the aft corners and a set under the gunwhale just aft of the house. They're barely visible, out of the spray zone, and sound great there. All the speaker wiring will run in the chases built into the corners of the house.Highly recommend Fusion, very user friendly, true marine-grade stereo with a great warranty.

To add.....:) Fusion uses a old time regular knob for volume control. Not the stupid little Up / Down buttons.

Latest posts

Back