MARKW432156 w/ 2320+ twins

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DougP

Reaction score
can you give us more details on your boat please. I'm very interested in this set up as I'm sure others maybe as well.

what kind of gpm, range, handling, what did dealer have to do to mount twins on your boat, can it handle twin 150's?

more pics of course would be nice :D

Didnt want to hijack the other thread so i started this one.

The 150 weighs 60lbs more per motor. And the max hp for the 2320 is 250. But you could if you wanted to.

Doug thanks for your interest in my 2001 parker 2320 with twin 2006 F115's.

I am not the original owner. I called everyone I could including parker marine and posted on this forum ( http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/vie ... highlight= )
prior to purchase because I was concerned about performance and safety etc.

Parker engineer was helpful whenI called but unsure about performance, but he assured me safety was not an issue. Big Bend Marine near Steinhatchee, FL rigged the twin F115's.

Following a sea trial in choppy gulf conditions which calmed my fear about water blackflow through scuppers etc I made and offer that led to the purchase and I have been happy ever since.

I cruise at 25kts at 4700 rpm fuel burn = 1.9 MPG. On
WOT is 35 knots at 5900 rpm with 1.3 MPG fuel burn (80 gallons of gas 3 people + gear). I enjoy the comfort of the pilot house as I had a center console boat prior to the Parker.

Mark W

Attachments

• parker1.jpg
    parker1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 824
Mark, do you still have your parker with the twins? was thinking of doing the same, would like to hear how its going with it, thanks Kelly

Beardog,

Yes still running the boat with 2006 twin F115's in the Gulf Of Mexico 25-30 miles out on a regular basis. Absolutely no complaints. couple of catching pictures are attached. incidentally i used to live in san diego and fish down toward the corando islands so i am somewhat familar with the SOCAL fishery.

Attachments

• Grouper1.jpg
    Grouper1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 358
  • snap10-23-10.jpg
    snap10-23-10.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 358
  • Image022.jpeg
    Image022.jpeg
    48.7 KB · Views: 304
  • parker23.jpg
    parker23.jpg