Maryland Parker Dealer?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fogwarning

Reaction score
I need a good Parker dealer in Maryland (I'm north of Baltimore). Looking for parts. Any ideas?

boondoggle":3ge68v0w said:
Tri-State Marine - good folks

5861 Deale Churchton Road
Deale, MD 20751-9729
(301) 261-5220

tristatemarine.com

X2. They are great to deal with....

Roger that - thanks guys, looks like an hour twenty drive. Will have to head down the next saturday that is a blow day.

if you are an hour 20 min north of Tristate, you may want to map quest Cecil Marine in Williamstown NJ to see who is closer:

Cecil Marine
2378 S. Black Horse Pike
Williamstown, NJ 08094, USA
Toll-free 888-258-2909

Both Tristate and Cecil have very good reputations.

(shorts marine in DE used to be a dealer. I am not sure they are anymore though. give them a shout too)

Megabyte":1wrr1tip said:
B-Faithful":1wrr1tip said:
(shorts marine in DE used to be a dealer. I am not sure they are anymore though.)

Their web site no longer shows them as advertising Parker, if that is any indication.
http://www.shortsmarine.com/index.asp?bvdid=101

Shorts is no longer a dealer. many opinions as to exactly why, but the long and the "short" of it is dont go looking for Parker stuff there. :wink:

Shorts Marine lost their Parker Dealership. Parkers are now sold by Cedar Creek Marina
100 Marina Lane
Slaughter Beach Delaware,19963
302-422-2040

Ask for Marvin or Mary...............Just outside of Milford,De. They have a full line of Parkers in stock...

Back