Megabyte (Kevin) watching his Ravens this past sunday

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BAnhhi4CEAEW5li.jpg

One of the Raven's Games we went to this year they made a guy take his shirt off and change it. Evidently someone has printed shirts that say, " Ray Lewis Has Killed more People Than My Bushmaster". Do not think the home stadium liked the visiting team showing up with those.

I can only imagine what happens when he tells one of his kids they can't have/do something they want. This guy needs some help!!

Steve

What a PSYCHO!!! The Guys outta his mind, and over a football game!!!!... I only get that way if I lose a big fish :oops:

Pretty much a TOTAL waste of airtime for the WHOLE thing. I haven't even seen the 1st commercial....I guess that shows how close I'm watching. NOT!

In fact....I think I'll go get on the couch now and start channel surfing for something worth a Damn.

It wasn't pretty, especially after the lights went out, but they found a way to git-er-done.
So happy that Ray gets to go out a champion.

Brent":voajq55z said:
ditto

Great game to watch, too
esp the safety and the punt after it

That was weird to watch, even tho I know why they did it.
Looked like the Niners were caught off guard with that ploy too.
Heck, Sam probably could have reversed and gone left to eat up the remaining 4 seconds. :)

That was definitely a smart decision killed clock, and you always feel a lot more comfortable covering a kick return rather than a punt return. Funny how things work that way, like last year when Bradshaw tried to fall short of the end zone to kill more clock rather then score.

Yea, the Ravens were on a roll after Jacoby Jones returned that kick 108 yards for a TD.
Then the lights went out, and the heat cooled. :(
I was definitely on the edge of my seat after the Niners re-grouped and got hot.
Thank goodness the defense held.

Yea Baltimore definitely had to weather the storm there for a little bit. I like the no call at the end I know its a big deal for SF but there was a no call before that when Flaco got hit about 10 yards out of bounds. Never like to see a game decided by the refs.

Latest posts

Back