My 1994 Parker 2330 or 2320 EC

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greenwood, Indiana & Charlotte Harbor, Florida
Hi all.

Hurricane Ian broke the lift and dropped aft end into water but mostly the port aft end
One lifting beam fell into water and raised and reattached. Lift motors are working.
Boat lift canopy and frame pulled out of the frame.

Boat is cleaned up.

Due to home damage and other factors, boat repairs have been slow.
Motor is water logged looking for a new or used one.

Boat electric system is now working but no power to motor.
Two batteries replaced and a new charger. I bought a new drop curtain from Great Lakes Skipper and needs installed.

Boat claim is still'open.

I hope to pump out the gas and water in the tank this week
A bunch of misc items checked and repaired

I am not finding anyone to outsource work. It is awful esp all of the shops answer the phones and they don’t follow up.
Burns my biscuits

Any who, we are keeping the boat.

It is slow process bc we bought another vehicle after Ian . We were down to one car after another driver took out the Suburban
. The car buying was very lengthly process and lack of inventory in Indy on vehicles we wanted . We used one owner Pilott and did all 105K service items .

Another reason is the extensive amount of out of pocket expenses for non insurance covered.

We probably contact a Public Adjuster for a consult. We have law firm ready for roof replacement but the home is secured.

Hi all.

Hurricane Ian broke the lift and dropped aft end into water but mostly the port aft end
One lifting beam fell into water and raised and reattached. Lift motors are working.
Boat lift canopy and frame pulled out of the frame.

Boat is cleaned up.

Due to home damage and other factors, boat repairs have been slow.
Motor is water logged looking for a new or used one.

Boat electric system is now working but no power to motor.
Two batteries replaced and a new charger. I bought a new drop curtain from Great Lakes Skipper and needs installed.

Boat claim is still'open.

I hope to pump out the gas and water in the tank this week
A bunch of misc items checked and repaired

I am not finding anyone to outsource work. It is awful esp all of the shops answer the phones and they don’t follow up.
Burns my biscuits

Any who, we are keeping the boat.

It is slow process bc we bought another vehicle after Ian . We were down to one car after another driver took out the Suburban
. The car buying was very lengthly process and lack of inventory in Indy on vehicles we wanted . We used one owner Pilott and did all 105K service items .

Another reason is the extensive amount of out of pocket expenses for non insurance covered.

We probably contact a Public Adjuster for a consult. We have law firm ready for roof replacement but the home is secured.
Hi Brent, Good to hear from you and thank you for the update!. We can tell you've been busy, by your reduced participation/input here on CP; happy to hear you'll be reviving your Parker. It's a great boat, and deserves it.... I know you've been through hell-and-high-water, and it's good to see you're making some progress. I'd say I can't image what you've been going through, but I'd get Three Pinocchio's for that. We've been living in Hurricane-Magnet-eastern- NC since the 1970's... I do imagine....

Back