My 25ft Pilothouse project boat

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captbone

Reaction score
I figured you guys would like this. I know its not a parker but it is a pilothouse (sort of). :D It is powered by a 225hp Optimax swinging a 15pitch Mirage Plus. I have gotten over 38mph out of the set up.

I spent all winter building it. I started planning when I was 24 years old and now at 26 it is done.

The hull is a 1967, solid glass, orginally had I/Os now 30inch transom.

canal2.jpg

canal1.jpg

canal9.jpg

This is what I started with. I still have the interior to do, I am only 75% done.

barehull.jpg

You should be proud of yourself. Really nice job. Enjoy your boat.

Thanks Guys. This winter I am going to start tackling the inside. I havent even touched it yet. I just could not take it anymore and when the hull was finished I had to throw it in the water to use it. It was very difficult to take a boat, change everything about it and keep dumping money into something that I was not even sure would float right.

I started with a 1967 Bertram Mark II Sportfisherman with twin I/O and moved the fuel tank back 6ft and cut the transom for a single OB. I did a ton of research but it was still difficult to pour money into something that I was so uncertain about.

It turned out better than I could have ever hoped.

sweet ride dude!
I am looking for a project like that out here in Cali. Just to hold me over during the jonsing periods of not being able to Pimp my Parker.

Beautiful job. I wish I had the patience to tackle something like that. Congratulations.

Latest posts

Back