my feet are wet!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesb

Reaction score
got back to bainbridge island,wa [home] last night with our new [to us] 2004 2120 dvsc, powered by a 200hp yamaha hpdi. it's been well cared for, and is nicely equipped a raymarine c80, with radar, and an airmar tranducer, with the display in a nav pod. it's also got a kvh fluxgate compass to provide heading input. a lewmar windlass up front, and a livewell out back. it'll spend most of it's time on puget sound, with an occaisional westport albacore trip possible. [it's gonna have to be flat! ] we purchased the boat in connecticut after looking at a couple of 25s , and a 22' defiance. this seems like enough boat for what we do here, and hopefully will provide decent fuel economy. about me- fishing, both recreationally and commercially [no catcalls please] for 35 years. uscg master 1600t. currently my day job is engineering on a pollock trawler. i've found the website quite informative, and was useful during my search for a boat. cheers!- pictures to follow!!

Welcome aboard James. As one engineer to another, you are going to find yourself more and more comfortable as you spend time on the deck of your Parker. After a daytending big diesel engines, you will find a day on your Parker a relaxing enjoyment. Check here often, as there is a ton of helpful info.

Back