My New 2100SE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hyjack

Reaction score
Greetings,

Here are some pictures of my new Parker after the modifications were completed. I had a T-Top, Raymarine E-7D Chartplotter/Sonar and VHF radio installed. I plan to get her in the water in March.

Attachments

• CC Mods 3 Feb 2013.jpg
    CC Mods 3 Feb 2013.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 589
  • 2100 SE 3 Feb 2013.jpg
    2100 SE 3 Feb 2013.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 589
Sweet.......nice ride, Hyjack. Is that large door on the port side of console a head? Or did they make a large enough door on console to get your body in to take care of wiring and tackle storage business. I have a 23se with a smaller door, but fortunately I can still fit. Safe hours to you on your new boat, and get ready for many people to pull up and say, "nice boat""......... Papa

The T-top is from Parker for the 2100 SE and is designed so the deck mounting hardware is aligned with the hull stringers. There a backing washers inside the console where the side mounts are attached. My dealer is Tri-State Marine in Deale, Md; they did the installation. All the hardware was sealed and all the wiring for radio antenna and the spreader light was run inside the tubing.

Before buying a Parker, I did a lot of research and looked at a lot of other boat manufacturers. There is a huge difference between a Parker and some of the entry level boats regarding quality and the type of hardware they use for everything from seat mounts, cleats, T-tops, etc.

I run a 21se as well out of the South River. I was out last weekend and I'm hoping to get out this weekend as well.

All the pictures look like fun, and your add-on's make for a very functional CC, here's to an early Spring !

I too would like to know who mfgrs. that precise T top so I can readily match when installing on new 21SE. Probably one of the bigger T top makers.

I'll contact the dealer and see if I can find out the manufacturer of the T-top; more to follow.

I e-mailed Robin at Parker and she said the Parker T-tops are made in-house. They can be purchased and installed through Parker dealers.

Hyjack - beautiful ride, though I am partial. I just wanted to pass along some good information. When I was looking for a T-top I came across Commercial Towers in Monroe, NC. The site is http://www.commercialboattowersusa.com. (I am not advertising for this company, just passing along information for a great vendor). Ask for Michael, the owner.

Attachments

• T-top.jpg
    T-top.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 216
  • T-top2.jpg
    T-top2.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 216
Back