• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat For Sale (Need sold im moving) Parker 2530

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brentons1045

Reaction score
Need sold, moving in two weeks. Parker 2530 with 2015 Yamaha twins. Call 401 298 5797. Asking 75k

Attachments

• IMG_0152.jpeg
    IMG_0152.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0107.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0110.jpeg
    IMG_0110.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0163.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 6
Hi Brentons1045, This is just a recommendation; more information would be helpful. For example, where is the boat?... what HP engines?.... more photos?.... engine hours?....
Anyone serious will call me, way to many tire kickers or people who need to get loans than can’t, I’ve had boat sold 2 times in week and people can’t get the money. If I learned anything selling boats it’s people will call you and come see it.

Anyone serious will call me, way to many tire kickers or people who need to get loans than can’t, I’ve had boat sold 2 times in week and people can’t get the money. If I learned anything selling boats it’s people will call you and come see it.
I would be interested but without simple things like posting the year, even trying to post more details. Would be a red flag of someones character and probably means no attention to overall maintenance or proper care of the boat.

Last edited:
I would be interested but without simple things of posting the year or even trying post more details. Is a red flag of character and probably no attention overall maintenance or proper care of the boat.
It sold 2 weeks ago , like I said serious people called . Nobody buying a 70k boat messages about it over a forum they call number

Back