New 1801 mid cleat location and manufacturer

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juniorg

Reaction score
Hi guys I just got my 1801 last month and am looking to install mid cleats. It’s a 2023. It has the standard cleats not pop up’s. Does anyone know which cleat matches the rest. The stern cleat is 8” I believe. I also have an 2014 2320 pilot house that has the pop up cleats I like the factory ones it came with. So I was also thinking about possibly changing them all to popups on the 18 but can’t figure which ones they install at the factory. Some years i have heard had pop ups from the factory Thank you!

Sorry, I am not certain which brand cleats Parker uses anymore. However. if you are changing all of them out, I would use Gemlux cleats. Gemlux products are used by many high end boat manufacturers, like Yellowfin, Regulator, and Contender to name a few. I replaced all my thru-hulls on my Parker 2320 with Gemlux thru-hulls and their quality and (more importantly) customer service is second to none. Quick delivery and very responsive customer service and the highest quality products and stainless steel.

Their cleats are very attractive and no more expensive than other quality marine parts. Maybe Parker uses them however I am not certain. Here's a link -

https://gemlux.com/collections/boat-cleats

What Madgar said..... But who cares what "Parker" used ? Buy quality. You want 316 series Stainless.... Start searching Boat Pop up & Pull up Cleates that are made of 316 series Stainless.

Back