New 2015 SE Models

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeF

Reaction score
I was at the local Parker dealer and they had a new 2015 21Se. I hopped in and was kinda of shocked to see they added a larger rear seat to the back of the boat. Its like a platform across the whole transom. I think its nice for cruising, but for fishing, it really limits the fishing you can do from the rear of the boat if you are constantly casting and moving. There is approx 1ft of deck space between the livewell and the new back seat.

Wish I had a photo to post. Any thoughts from you guys?

Does that seat fold up or down against the transom, or is it fixed?

Its glassed in. Has nice padded seats bolted to the transom that are about 5" higher then the transom to lean back on. Its nice and perfect for hanging ot with friends and family. its like a casting platform but on the rear of the boat. I wouldnt feel comfortable standing on it while fishing.

Maybe it is just an option and not standard? Glad I read this because I am close to ordering a new 23SE and would NOT want anything to limit fishable space in the cockpit. I will definitely be checking on this through my dealer.

It's a standard option as listed on the spec sheet for 2015 models. Not sure on the 23 se but I would assume it will be the same. I would be willing to bet that unless the dealer has one in stock they won't know about it.

are they putting a basic stereo as a standard item now? I thought I heard that

According to an email I got recently, it appears that the 21 and 23 "Big Bay" models are getting a refresh.
The web site does not show the 2015 models yet, but I'm guessing they will be introduced during the boat show season. :wink:

ryanc2":2fp8t61r said:
The 23 big bay is one I'd consider trading for. Would love to see the redesign

One thing I remember from the email is that the 23 now has a head in the console.
Not sure about anything else.

Back