New 2120 Beaufort SC

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barry

Reaction score
After months of deliberation my wife and I finally decided on a Parker 2120sc. The decision was between a 2120 and a Grady White Adventure. I liked the pilot house look, she liked the bench set and the price. So we picked the Parker. We purchased a new leftover 2007 model from a dealer in Tampa FL. We towed our new boat home to Beaufort SC on 2-18-08. We would have liked to purchase a 2008 from our local dealer but I couldn’t justify the higher cost.

Over the weekend we took the Parker out on her maiden voyage. There is no doubt in my mind that we made the right decision. I really liked being warm and dry on a chilly rough day. Quit a difference from our Key West 1720CC.

We have the 150 four stroke. Have not put it through its paces yet but I plan to once the break in period is complete. My initial impression is favorable.

Look forward to using and contributing to this forum.

Hey Barry!

We usually splash at SeaGate when we're in the area. I'll shoot you an 'e' next time we get over that way -- maybe we can share some wings over a brew at Clawsons.

Welcome aboard and you and your wife made a good choice!!Good luck with her,i also have a 2120!!!

Barry:

Relax! You're in the ParkerHood! This is an all-you-can-read Parker Buffet. There's no better place to find out all you want to know about your new Parker!. :D

Welcome aboard! 8)

.John

Back