New 34

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The factory rep should have some pictures of the 3420 Sport Cabin at the AC Show for you to see.

Pictures are not available to post but I PROMISE I'll post them at ClassicParker when we are ready to release them on the internet.

I was in New Bern NC today having work done to my 23SE (will post pics on that later). Decided to venture towards Beaufort to visit the Parker Plant

And - I saw the 34 on the factory floor - Maannnn She looked impressive. Sounds like Robin does not want pics posted yet so I will honor her wish.

The entire operation was a site to see!

I highly recomend the tour if you are in the area.
Many Thanks to the Parker Staff!

Skorcher":2pxfrrwl said:
I saw the 34 on the factory floor - Maannnn She looked impressive. Sounds like Robin does not want pics posted yet so I will honor her wish.

Good man! :wink:

I'de rather see what they are going to put IN it for power!

You and me both. I hate the idea of outboards on a bot that size. No i/o either.

Straight inboard diesel would get me very interested.[/quote]

I talked to Robin at the Balto. Boat show yesterday, She told me the boat will be rigged with two 350's the boat has a 12' beam, LOA 40 feet.

**Estimated cost around $250,000, this is only an estimate and she really doesn't know how much it will be.

Skorcher":z2lv6iua said:
When I saw it - it did not have the OB's on yet. Though I was told twin 350's were going in.

700 horsepower... Oh baby! 8)

I saw a picture of it this weekend at the Hartford Ct boat show. It basically looks like a really big Parker. :D :D :D

No engines in that pic but the guy said twin 350's also....

Back