New boat. Liferaft? Auto-pilot?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5150dude

Reaction score
Wifey is insisting on a liferaft. The are about $2500. I also want an auto-pilot.
How neccessary are the auto-pilots? I go mostly to the islands, 30-40 miles out and occasionally 90 miles out.
Any good deals on a liferaft?
dave

Call Jim at BOE Marine, 866-735-5926

I believe he has a life raft 'power buy' going on over at THT, but let him know that you heard about him from me here on CP and I'm sure he will extend the offer to you.

Ask Jim about autopilots too. He carries the full range.

http://www.byownerelectronics.com/store/home.php

Dave,

I sent you an email

why don't you come by and check out my liferaft (my wife also blackmailed me) and my autopilot.

regards

1. liferaft
2. autopilot

You will never absolutely need the autopilot but one time in your life you may absolutely need the liferaft.

I would like an autopilot and maybe next year......

anothercloseup.jpg

Richard...
You have one of the most tricked-out Parkers on the Chesapeake! 8)

Nice... :wink:

Hey Dave !
I have the Raymarine auto-pilot on my 2320 It was money well spent, many benefits, probably staying awake while cruising back after a long day is the hard part !!

Love that cabin. :D

When my Autopilot is working right, it's fantastic, for long runs and for all trolling. (I have the Ray S1G 6001 and it still needs to be tuned)

Safety first. Hard to argue with that. I bought the life raft last year, now I'm ready for the autopilot. Went with a Revere 6 man.

Latest posts

Back