New Boat-Magothy River, MD

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blaine

Reaction score
Hope everyone is well. We just purchased a 2007 21 CC DV from Norfolk Marine. This is our 1st Parker and so far we are pleased. With the season almost over for us I will be outfitting it throughout the winter, so I might have some questions for you guys.

Here is a picture.... You guys know any place that sells standard curtains/seat covers for the 21 DVCC? Also, V seats looks like it might have a insert to make a platform?(Does this makes sense?) If yes, Where can one be purchased?

Attachments

• Parker Day 1.JPG
    Parker Day 1.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 853
Great looking Boat you have there all the best and good luck,we are all a family here so!!

Your location gives you very little reason to not make next year's Rendezvous.

Welcome Aboard.

If you want protection from the elements, you may want to look into what the locals call the "Walleye Pete Edition" of a canvas job. Pete Dahlberg is a guide on the Bay. If you check out his site ( http://www.fourseasonsguideservice.com/boat.htm ). Send him an e-mail and ask where he had it built.

I've been on his boat twice and it worked like a champ. Will be on his boat again Sunday 25 Oct (WX permitting), and I know I'll be happy to be able to hide behind his curtain on the way out/back.

BTW, he fishes that setup at the CBBT in Dec/Jan each year and he has a lot of very happy customers.

Dave

aka

Blaine... Lots of great canvas fabricators in our area that can do whatever you want.
All you have to do is to tell them what you want, and they can deliver. Annapolis... Kent Island... good folks are all around. :wink:

Welcome aboard!

If you don't mind me asking, would you care to post in detail about your experience with Norfolk Marine?

Thanks.

Blaine,

I owned a 21 CC DV that I purchased new in 1997. When I ordered the boat I ordered what was called a "casting platform insert" from the factory which converted the forward area into a casting deck by bridging the space between the front bench seats. It was held in place with 4 clips and was removable. You may want to contact Parker and see if they still offer this option.

Parker does make an insert your dealer can order for you. There are four clips and shock cards that hold in place. Make sure the cords are mounted so they are very tight, this will avoid bang'n noise. I sealed the screw holes for the harware with 4200, easy to instal your self. You can also obtain cushsions for the insert so the entire front is fully cushy. The insert is a good sized and stable platform(w/out cushsions) for a bow angler to sight cast to schooling fish. Very nice parker you have!

Back