New Guy from Delaware..but moving to Norfolk, VA.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rsh19904

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just signed up after lurking for some time. I must say I love the Parker boats and after having Glassmasters, Aquasports, War Eagles and Chris Crafts I am now looking for my first Parker, a 2120. I am leaving my walk around Sea Hawk after seeing a 2120 at a local boat show. I love the lines and the cabin is great for snotty days. I usually fish the DE bay but am moving to Norfolk by Oct. and with more open water there I want the extra cover. So if anyone is down that way, freel free to say Hi! Thanks in advance and any advise and tips are appreicated and can't wait to contribute. :D

Thanks,
Ryan

Lots of Parkers here. The 2120 is a great boat. Spend some time around the CBBT and you will feel like you are in the Parker club. We have a long season - all year. Enjoy your boat!

CBBT is a great place in Nov--Feb.

You are in Valhalla.

I move the boat down there about Thanksgiving and bring her home about President's Day. Many a 100 fish day around the pilings and islands of the bridge.

Dave

aka

Back