Quantcast

New Hardtop and Curtains for my 92 2310W/A

Classic Parker

Help Support Classic Parker:

ReelTimeCapt

Reaction score
Folks - I finally got ReelTime back from the Top guys and boy, is she sweeet. M and D Tops in Chesapeake, VA did a great job on the hardtop and side curtains and it will come in handy as we start fishing fall striper around the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel.

I also made good use of the down time as you can see and replaced the fuel and water vent pipes with those new stainless ones that you all recommended.

Last, I pumped and cleaned my fuel tank to switch over from MTBE to E10 and did a few other long awaited projects like replacing the orginal fresh water wash down pump. I had to take the side panel off to get to the fuel pump and back side of the vent pipes. I had to take the seats out to get to the side panel. Then I noticed how worn the deck surface is...

I'd like to go ahead and paint the deck with a new coat of factory spec deck paint, but I really need to go fishing. I need a fish-fix real bad <>< : )

After fall striper I plan to add a new live well, coaming around the gunnels and additional seating for my guests.

Best Regards to All,
RTC <><>

Attachments

ReelTimeCapt

Reaction score
Thanks Dale. I'm hoping my wife will put a Raytheon 2kw Radar unit and Todd Electronic Box in my stocking for Christmas! -RTC <><

Megabyte

Reaction score
Wow... nice work! :wink:
That top and enclosure is sure going to make it nicer for you at the CBBT when the weather kicks up.

Congratulations!

Porkchunker

Reaction score
Sweet upgrades.

I am very happy with the conversion I did from the old OEM vents to the new SS Orca vents. I can see now why the Orca vents are now OEM. Glad my thread on changing the vents was helpful.

BTW, I was down at the CBBT over the Thanksgiving holiday period, and plan to go back from 8-14 Dec. See you on the water.

ReelTimeCapt

Reaction score
Hey PorkChunker -Thanks for the info on the flush mount pipes. They work great!

By the way, if you wnat to ride with me when you're down in December, r looking for some Help Onboard, please let me know.

Even if you are not, give me a shout and I'll do my best to give you the low down on what's hot so that we can put you on fish!

Best Regards,
RTC <><

Ranger Tim

Reaction score
I've seen the Reel Time out off Cape Henry in the past. She'll look sharp this winter! Nothing like some new curtains to put the shine back on board. :wink:

See you out there when the big fish show up!

Latest posts