New Helm Extension Installed on 2120

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JC

Reaction score
Here are photos of the recently installed custom-made Helm extension/Tackle box. You can see the fire extinguisher mounted on the port side of the extension. Thanks to the custom glasswork, this 2120 has lots of storage.

HOLY COW! That looks really good! You did get a patent on that? (if not I might :twisted: ) Parker will be offering this shelf as an option next year. 8)

grouperjim":3jtgtqsq said:
I'll take one :!:

The extension was professionally made; however you can make one from wood, maybe teak? Using glass does make the extension blend with the helm to look like OEM. Make a template from cardboard to be sure that you have the profile and angles correct prior to cutting your material.
The shelf would be a nice addition to your 2320. Adding the extension and the additional V-Berth hatch/compartment has increased the utility of the 2120's cabin.

Honest injun, the picturs were there a while ago, I saw them with my own two eyes.
JC, perhaps if you were to post the name of the person/company who made this shelf for you others would buy direct from him. (I knew I should of stole the patent)

I deleted all of the out dated pics uploaded into my "User Attachment" to make room. Unfortunately the helm pics were among them.

Patent applied for.

I thought you were going to send me one to do some field testing. For those who have not seen it, it is pretty cool and looks like it is actually part of the helm......very nice.

jim

Back