New member 2015 23SE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psantinelli

Reaction score
I must have missed the memo to be sure to post on the new member forum. So here it goes...

I am a first-time Parker owner and purchased a 2015 Parker 23SE in May of '21. I live on Kentucky Lake and wanted something to fish from + be able to cruise the lake comfortably to take the wife out when I'm not fishing. Keeps everyone happy.

2015 Parker 23SE
Yamaha F200

Adds:
Jump Seat Pads - When I bought the boat, the jump seat pads in the stern were gone. I was searching Classic Parker far and wide for someone who had thoughts or vendors for jump seat pads. I found a local marine upholstery place that built new pads for $200.

Boca Shade - My wife prefers to have some shade and the t-top didn't provide much. I found BocaShade in FL who custom builds retractable t-top shades.

Garmin 1242xsv - The boat came with a full complement of Garmin products, including a 1040xs chartplotter, vhf radio, radar, etc. I recently upgraded it to the 1242xsv with a shoot thru-hull transducer (GT8HW-IH) and a GT36UHD-TM for clearvu and sidevu.

Here are some pictures:

IMG_0820.jpegIMG_0819.jpegIMG_0821.jpeg

Back