New member that sells boat covers

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coverguy

Reaction score
Hello All! Coverguy here and I sell new and slightly used boat covers. I rep 9 off-the-shelf, generic boat cover manufacturers and I also rep the #1 custom-made boat cover on the market, Fisher Winter Storage Covers. Email or call with year, make, model and options.
I also purchase and resell slightly used boat covers, all profit is donated to Jon Bon Jovi's Soul Kitchen in Red Bank, NJ where I volunteer. We feed needy families a 3 course meal with dignity.

I have a slightly used Fisher Winter Storage Cover for a Parker 2120sc. Cover is 3 years old but only used for 2 seasons. Great shape and ready to go. New today, around $1450. Make me an offer, I would love to find it a new home. Many, many years of protection left in her.

kidfreediver":zs96svzr said:
Those prices are outrageous. But I believe its a good product. Can't afford it though

kidfreediver, that is a price on a custom-made winter storage cover that will last you 10-12 years. Made to your boat year and options. That is not an every week cover, that is a heavy-duty storage cover that will protect the boat thru the worst winter. There are off-the-shelf generic covers that are half that price for the more "cost conscience" boat owner.

Back