Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello to everyone
Just stumbled on the site today and have already seen alot of great info!
Located in the mountains of North Carolina and am considering a purchase of a 94 23 DVCC with a 2011 Suzuki 225 four stroke.
Seems to be in decent shape and with around 600 hours on the power with all maintenance records and etc checking out I’m probably going in the doghouse soon!
Thanks to any input on this model! I’ve had several different center consoles from hydra sports to edgewater and maycraft.
Come from an automotive restoration background with several full boat restorations under my belt over the last few years.
Looking to use this around topsail and maybe frying pan if I have the chance occasionally.
Looking forward to learning more about pros and cons.

Hello to everyone
Just stumbled on the site today and have already seen alot of great info!
Located in the mountains of North Carolina and am considering a purchase of a 94 23 DVCC with a 2011 Suzuki 225 four stroke.
Seems to be in decent shape and with around 600 hours on the power with all maintenance records and etc checking out I’m probably going in the doghouse soon!
Thanks to any input on this model! I’ve had several different center consoles from hydra sports to edgewater and maycraft.
Come from an automotive restoration background with several full boat restorations under my belt over the last few years.
Looking to use this around topsail and maybe frying pan if I have the chance occasionally.
Looking forward to learning more about pros and cons.
Hello from a member in Eastern NC.... Welcome to ClassicParker! You'll find a great group of folks here; they're a tremendous amount of help with anything dealing with Parkers.... Good luck with the 23DVCC; it's a great boat.

Back