New Nav. Lights.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike2043

Reaction score
Hi guy's. I'm installing the anchor roller and new LED nav. lights. Out of the two pics below what do you think the best spot is? I kinda like them close to the roller. I'm kinda thinking if I put them back by the cleat they may be in the way or get damaged. What do you think?

Thanks
Mike

Lighs1.jpg

lighs2.jpg

This is where mine are located.
They are also LED's. :)

Attachments

• DSCN0044.jpg
    DSCN0044.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 475
FishFactory":26wkbx9b said:
Anywhere near docking cleats seems to me would be in the way. Why not on sides of cabin, or even on top edge ?....recessed ?

Top corner of the pilothouse cabin would work.

Megabyte":18i1qap7 said:
FishFactory":18i1qap7 said:
Anywhere near docking cleats seems to me would be in the way. Why not on sides of cabin, or even on top edge ?....recessed ?

Top corner of the pilothouse cabin would work.

Not a pilothouse. I am planing for my next boat and that's going to be a pilot house. (Just don't tell the wife)

Lights are surface mounts. The hole from the original light will be under the roller and I may be able to use it as a bolt hole for the roller. Thanks for the input. I will be getting this project done in the morning. I'll think it about some more and will post pics when done.

Back